Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Special Touches

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Hi guys! I've been MIA for a week. A week! I can't believe I haven't blogged in a week. I've been making cards (I made 39 cards on Saturday), but I haven't gotten around to blogging. Last week, I was actually in at work for 3 days. I'm sooo out of practice for that and I'm sooo exhausted when I get home. And then I bought an Arkon iPhone stand so that I can do my Zoom classes and make Facebook live videos and it took me ALL. DAY. Sunday and part of Monday to adjust the thing and I still don't think it's right. And I had to clean off my desk and that took all day and whew! I'm tired.

But since I already have a bunch of cards made up, I just have to edit them and get them on the blog so here we are. Today's card is another make-and-take that my Stampin' Up group, the Proverbial Stampers, made during a team meeting. Well, our upline sent us the card parts and we put them together after the Zoom meeting. Whatever. Here it is.

The card base is Garden Green Card Stock--a color I used to hate, but it's been growing on me over the years. Next, I used the Tasteful Texture 3D Embossing folder to emboss a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White panel and then adhered that to the card. I also adhered a 2" by 4" piece of Forever Greenery Designer Series Paper to the front of the card.

I cut a 3/4" by 2-3/4" strip of Soft Sea Foam Card Stock and flagged the ends with my Paper Snips. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then I used one of the Forever Flourishing Dies to cut a spray of greenery from Garden Green Card Stock and adhered it to the Soft Sea Foam piece. I tied a pretty bow from the 1/4" Whisper White Crinkled Seam Binding Ribbon and adhered that to the card with a Mini Glue Dot.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Tasteful Touches" stamp set in Garden Green Ink onto a 1" by 2-1/4" Whisper White rectangle and adhered that to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. For a finishing touch, I added three Silver Metallic Pearls.

I want to remind you that there is only one week left in June for you to take advantage of Stampin' Up's two awesome deals in June. First, if you've been thumbing through the new catalog you have a mile-long wish list OR if you would like to host an online party AND your total is $250 or more, not only will you get 10% of your workshop total in host rewards, but during of June you'll get an additional $25!  I can help you host an online workshop or you can just gather orders from your friends and family. 

The second offer is for you super shoppers who like a good deal! If your wish list is $99 (or more), you should take advantage of the "super shopper no-strings-attached" deal and join my Stampin' Up team. When you join, for $99 you can choose $125 worth of ANY products in the new catalog (except the Stampin' Cut and Emboss Machines, which aren't available for purchase yet) AND during June, you will ALSO get to choose any stamp and punch bundle (p. 168–169) or stamp and die bundle (p. 173-179) from the 2020–2021 Annual Catalog!!! And for the next 4 months, you'll be able to save 20% off your own purchases. At the end of the 4 months, you can just walk away...or you can continue on as a demonstrator, if you meet the quarterly $300 minimum. I'd love to have you on my team--and I'd love you to take advantage of this awesome money-saving offer. 


Tick-tock! Both of these super deals expire at the end of June, so don't delay!

Stay healthy. Stay safe.

 











Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment