Monday, June 1, 2020

Happy as Today

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   When I first started stamping, I didn't realize I could use stamps from two (or three or four) different stamp sets or use designer series paper from another suite. I'm such a rule-follower. But I got over it. I also would see a card in the catalog and want to make it and then order everything needed to make that one card. I got over that, too. Now that I'm a demonstrator, I just order everything...well, almost everything because I get a discount and because there are so many places like Pinterest and Splitcoaststampers.com to see ideas to use Stampin' Up products. 

For today's card--the last in the retiring series--I used the "Colorful Seasons" stamp set (retiring) and the coordinating Seasonal Layers Dies (retiring) along with Magnolia Lane DSP (retiring), the Mossy Meadow Linen Thread from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack (retiring), and Noble Peacock Rhinestones (retiring). Three different product suites! What a shock!!

I stamped a sentiment from the "Colorful Seasons" set (retiring) in Mossy Meadow onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with the largest circle from the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered that to a scalloped Petal Pink circle cut with one of the Layering Circles Dies.

I adhered a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Magnolia Lane DSP (retiring) to a 4" by 5-1/4" Mossy Meadow Card Stock mat. I added a 1" by 3-3/4" strip of striped Mossy Meadow Magnolia Lane DSP and wrapped it with a length of Mossy Meadow Linen Thread from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack (retiring). I adhered everything to a Petal Pink Card Stock card base.

I stamped a the three flowers from the "Colorful Seasons" set (retiring) in Petal Pink Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut them out with their matching Seasonal Layers Dies (retiring). I also cut some Petal Pink Card Stock flowers with the Seasonal Layers Dies. I adhered the sentiment piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and arranged the flowers along the side, adhering them with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

To finish the card, I brushed some Clear Wink of Stella onto the stamped flowers and then popped Melon Mambo Noble Peacock Rhinestones (retiring) into the centers.

The last day to order retiring product is June 2nd at 12:50 EDT. If you want everything to make this card, just click on the thumbnails below and you'll be taken directly to my online store where you can place your order.

Stay healthy! Stay safe! And stay tuned for new catalog goodies starting tomorrow!












Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment