Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Cupcake Treat

You must have figured out by now that I "stalk" a bunch of stamping challenge blogs. I also subscribe to the blogs of some of my favorite--and inspiring--stampers. We have a great community of stampers who share and encourage each other. Looking at others' work can be a real inspiration--as I hope that I'm inspiring YOUR creativity!

Not only to Connie Babbert and Mary Brown run the Create with Connie & Mary challenge blog, but they also run a for-purchase quarterly tutorial. But being the wonderful gals that they are, on Saturdays they share one project for FREE!! This quarter's tutorial is all about favors. (You can still purchase the tutorials and get the daily projects and projects you've missed on their challenge blog.)

A couple of Saturday's ago, Mary posted a really cute favor--and the instructions. I knew I wanted to CASE it. Check out Mary's "Zoo Babies" favor here and you'll see where the inspiration for my favor came from.
(Stamp Set: Another Great Year; Ink: Real Red; Card Stock: Real Red, Very Vanilla; DSP: Modern Medley; Accessories: Perfect Pennants Framelits Dies, 1" and 1-1/4" Circle Punches, Real Red Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Dazzling Details)

These cute treat bags would be great favors at any kind of party: baby shower, wedding shower, birthday parties. So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment