Monday, April 28, 2014

Fresh Flower

I'm posting a little early today because I don't want to miss out on this week's Freshly Made Sketches challenge. The sketch this week is simple, but versatile. Just take a look at all the great cards that were made based on this sketch


As soon as I saw the sketch, I knew I wanted to use my new Starburst Framelits and my new "Stippled Blossoms" set. (You'll be seeing more Stippled Blossoms soon!!!)

(Stamp Sets: Stippled Blossoms, Perfect Pennants; Inks: Calypso Coral, Basic Gray; Card Stock: Basic Gray, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Whisper White; DSP: Epic Day This & That; Accessories: Sunburst and Banners Framelits Dies, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Basic Gray Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon, Basic Pearls)

For this card I fussy cut the "hello" banner and mounted it onto a Calypso Coral banner cut with the smallest banner framelit. I like the way the starburst looks like the sun. How fun!

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card!! The colors are awesome and the embossing looks great here!
    Thank you for joining us at FMS!!

    ReplyDelete