Thursday, April 24, 2014

Paper Pumpkin Mother's Day Card

So, 'member when I said there were a TON of leftovers in this month's Paper Pumpkin kit? Well, I wasn't kidding. I had an idea for a quick Mother's Day card using a few extra supplies and accessories, but mostly just Paper Pumpkin leftovers. Here's what I came up with--and there are STILL leftovers!!

(April 2014 Paper Pumpkin set Framed Love; Inks: Coastal Cabana, Pear Pizzazz; Card Stock: Pear Pizzazz, Coastal Cabana, Tangerine Tango, Whisper White; Accessories: Stripes Embossing Folder and Paper Pumpkin "leftovers")


I used the Stripes embossing folder for the background panel to give the card some texture. I also used the open heart and 3 little hearts that were left over from the Paper Pumpkin kit. I think this turned out nicely, if I do say so myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment