Friday, August 29, 2014

A Merry Do-Over

On Monday, I shared the last of the cards that we'll be making tomorrow at the Christmas card-making class. But I kept looking at it and thinking about it all week. There was something about it I didn't like. Something about the tag and the placement on the card. I realized that it would be better if I used one of the Apothecary Accents Framelits Dies as the focal point/tag on the front of the card, so I switched it up a bit.

Here's the card we'll actually be making on Saturday. It's a do-over, but I think it's a BIG improvement. What do you think? Do you like today's card or Monday's card better? I'd be thrilled if you'd leave a comment on my blog with your vote.

(Stamp Set: Seasonally Scattered; Inks: Wild Wasabi, Real Red; Card Stock: Wild Wasabi, Real Red, Whisper White; Accessories: Apothecary Accents Framelits, Wild Wasabi Seam Binding,Whisper White Baker's Twine, Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Frosted Sequins, All Is Calm Snowflake Embellishment)

No comments:

Post a Comment