Friday, May 25, 2018

Graceful Glass Suite

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Hold onto your hats! Today's card uses a new gorgeous specialty series paper that will be available in the new 2018-2019 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog.  As a Stampin' Up demonstrator, we have the opportunity to get our hands on new product before the catalogs even come out. That's one of my favorite perqs!

At the Stampin' Up OnStage event we got to play with products from the Graceful Glass Suite of Products. This suite has the gorgeous "Painted Glass" stamp set and coordinating Stained Glass Thinlits Dies. And the Graceful Glass 6" by 6" Designer Vellum is stunning!
For this card, we colored a 5-1/2" by 2" strip of the Graceful Glass Vellum with the new Light Lovely Lipstick and Light Pineapple Punch Stampin' Blends (available mid-June). I used four strategically placed Glue Dots to adhere my colored vellum piece to a 5-1/2" by 2" Whisper White Card Stock strip before adhering it to a Lovely Lipstick Card Stock card base. I wrapped a length of the 1/8" Black Cord--also from the Graceful Glass Suite--around the card and tied it into a bow.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Painted Glass" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a 3/4" by 2-1/2" strip of Whisper White Card Stock. I used my Paper Snips to flag the ends of a 1/2" by 4-1/2" strip of Pineapple Punch Card Stock. I adhered the Pineapple Punch piece directly to the card with Snail Adhesive and the sentiment piece with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I can't wait to play some more with the gorgeous suite of products!!



Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment