Thursday, May 3, 2018

Floral Thanks

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I can't get enough of Stampin' Up's Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. It's so beautiful and pictures just don't do it justice. You have to see it in real life to appreciate it. I've got another quick and easy card today that uses products from the Share What You Love Suite of products that have been released early. Look at how pretty this is!

I started with a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black Card Stock mat. I cut a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of the Share What You Love DSP and then cut a 1-1/2" strip and turned it over before adhering both pieces to the Basic Black mat. I wrapped a length of Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon at the seam between the pieces and then adhered everything to a Mint Macaron Card Stock* card base.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Love What You Do" stamp set in Tranquil Tide Ink and added a floral spray in Mint Macaron Ink* from the same stamp set. I cut this out with one of the Stitched Shapes Framelits and added it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

See? I told you it was quick and easy. And so pretty, too! Remember, you can purchase three different Share What You Love bundles. Just click on the thumbnails below. You get FREE items in each bundle and you'll get your hands on products from the new catalog early. How cool is that?

I have one more card for you tomorrow. I think I've saved the best for last. But you'll have to let me know what you think! Leave me a comment!!

*These items aren't available in the early release--you'll need to wait until June 1st.












Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment