Wednesday, May 2, 2018

Sharing Thanks

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   All this week I'm sharing cards made with products from Stampin' Up's Share What You Love Suite that you can buy right now--before the catalog goes live. Take a look at yesterday's blog post for a video that shows you all the products in the three bundles. I know that once you see all that gorgeousness, you'll be ready to get these items in your hot little hands! 

If the video hasn't convinced you, how about another card? Today's card is really quick and easy to make (my favorite kind of card)!!

I started with a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel and randomly stamped the group of small flowers from the "Love What You Do" stamp set in Grapefruit Grove Ink--that's one of the new 2018-2020 In Colors! I added a sentiment and some floral sprigs from the same stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black mat. Then I added a 1-1/2" by 5-1/8" strip of the beautiful Share What You Love Specialty Designer Series Paper. Using a little strip  makes it a bit easier to cut into that wonderful DSP--but guess what! This is a super-sized pack. There are 24 sheets, 6 double-sided designs, which means there are 4 of each sheet!

To finish the card, I wrapped a length of Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon around before adhering the layers to a Grapefruit Grove Card Stock* card base. So pretty!!

Remember, you can purchase any item from my blog by clicking on the thumbnails below and you'll go right to my online store. Or, you can click on the "shop now" button on the right of this blog. Or, email me!!

Come back tomorrow and Friday for two more cards that I know you will love!!

*This item is not available in the early release--you'll need to wait until June 1st to order it.










tams# 22437

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment