Friday, June 22, 2018

Never Enough

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I can't get enough of the "Rooted in Nature" stamp set and coordinating Nature's Poem Designer Series Paper. I've always loved the perennial "Lovely As A Tree" set--it was one of the first ones I ever bought--and "Rooted in Nature" coordinates so well with that set, while adding some fresh arboreal images! Today's card is another I made for the OnStage display boards.

I used my Stamparatus to stamp the trees. First, I inked up the foliage with full strength Tranquil Tide Ink and stamped the image onto a 3-1/2" by 4-1/2" Whisper White panel. I cleaned the stamp and then added the branches and trunk with a Soft Suede Stampin' Write Marker. Because the Stamparatus allowed me to re-stamp in the same spot, I was able to do the branches and trunks two or three times until I got the saturated color I wanted. I moved the paper in the Stamparatus and repeated the process. I also made two trees where I stamped off the Tranquil Tide Ink first. I adhered this stamped piece to a 3-3/4" by 4-3/4" piece of Tranquil Tide Card Stock.

I wrapped a length of Tranquil Tide Mini Ruffled Ribbon around a 4-1/4" by 4-3/4" piece of Nature's Poem DSP and then adhered it to a Soft Suede Card Stock card base. I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the stamped tree image to the card.

Finally, I stamped a sentiment from the "Rooted in Nature" stamp set in Soft Suede Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and used the Classic Label Punch to flag the ends. The left side of this piece is adhered directly to the card; I used a Mini Stampin' Dimensional to adhere the right side.

Happy stampin' and have a great weekend!










Product List
Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00



No comments:

Post a Comment