Friday, June 1, 2018

Big Time Animals

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Happy new Stampin' Up catalog day! That's right! Today is the day that the new 2018-2019 Stampin' Up Annual Catalog is live! I don't have a widget for my blog yet, but you can visit my Stampin' Up website and see it there. As soon as I get a widget I'll post it on my blog!  Until then, I'll keep sharing some cute projects that I made for the OnStage event.

Today's card uses the super adorable "Animal Outing" stamp set--and it's a quick and easy card (my favorite kind)!

I started by stamping the rhino and his cute birdie friend in Night of Navy Ink onto a 3-3/4" by 5" Smoky Slate Card Stock panel. I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Whisper White Card Stock mat. Then I added a strip of Best Route Washi Tape. I also wrapped a length of 1/2" Gray Granite Textured Weave Ribbon around this piece before adhering it to a Night of Navy Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Animal Outing" set in Night of Navy Ink onto a Whisper White scrap and cut it out with a Layering Oval Framelit. I adhered this to a scalloped Night of Navy mat that I also cut with a Layering Oval Framelit. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For a fun finishing touch, I adhered two gray and one navy Best Route Enamel Star to the card. Isn't it adorable? And you can order everything you need to make this card today! Hooray!













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment