Tuesday, July 3, 2018

Sending Well Wishes

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   One of my favorite things to do as a Stampin' Up demonstrator is to attend demonstrator events. Stampin' Up corporate puts on the most awesome events. After I attended my first one, I promised to never miss another one. I'm not kidding! But I also get to attend my upline, Connie Heisey's, awesome events. Over the weekend, Connie hosted the new catalog event for the Proverbial Stampers & Friends group. We had loads of fun, learned business tips and stampin' techniques, made new friends, and ate good food. We also swapped cards, which is another thing I love to do. I'll be sharing some of my favorite swap cards over the coming weeks, as well as the make-and-takes from this event.

Today's card is made with the awesome new "Dandelion Wishes" stamp set and it was made by Karen Monger. I love these colors together--this color combination is one of my all-time favorites!

Karen stamped the dandelion image in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto a 3" by 3-3/4" Whisper White Card Stock panel. She sponged the edges with Blushing Bride Ink and adhered it to a 3-1/4" by 4" Basic Gray Card Stock mat, then onto a 3-1/2" by 4" Blushing Bride Card Stock mat that she tore at the bottom to give it some character. She adhered all this to a Basic Gray Card Stock card base.

Next, Karen stamped a sentiment from this set in Memento Tuxedo Black Into onto a Blushing Bride scrap and punched it out with the Everyday Label Punch. She punched another label from Basic Gray Card Stock. Karen adhered these to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. She finished the card by placing a Basic Rhinestone in the center of each flower. Isn't this card pretty?!

Read below for information about Stampin' Up's TWO specials for the month of July. Contact me for more info on either of these specials!











Product List


July 2018 Special Offers


Wow! Stampin’ Up is pulling out all the stops for the month of July. Please read below for the two FUN specials we’re offering!



You know you love Stampin’ Up’s Designer Series Papers and you know you love getting a bargain. What could be better than getting a FREE DSP package? Contact me for more details!

 



The second special is so awesome I can’t contain myself!! Stampin’ Up hasn’t offered this in a long time. You know you love Stampin’ Up because of the colors. Well, look at this!

Contact me today to get more info on this awesome deal when you join my Stampin' Up team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment