Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Clover Love

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Whenever I hold a Stampin' Up workshop or stamp-a-stack or stamp camp or any other event, I design what I think are some cute cards for my guests to make. Most people want to copy the sample card exactly, but there are some who think outside the box. Some of my guests will rotate the card from portrait to landscape. Others are aren't as anal precise as I am in lining up the layers and purposefully adhere the layers so they're askew. And I LOVE that! I love it when someone puts their own creative spin on my design. I always say, "I give you the supplies. You can make whatever you want with them.

Well, I followed my own advice for this card that we made at the Proverbial Stampers & Friends new catalog event. The sample card had the Color Me Clover and Blueberry Bushel flowers lined up in a a nice two-by-three pattern, perfectly spaced. I knew that was going to be "too much tension" to try to do, so I just stamped my flowers randomly. Great idea--I like the random look, but then my piece of Color Me Clover  Designer Series Paper from the 2018-2020 In Color 6" by 6" DSP pack didn't fit. No problem, I cut my piece down to a 1/4" and flagged the end with my Paper Snips. And I had just enough room to stamp the sentiment from the "Detailed with Love" set in Blueberry Bushel Ink.

To finish the card, we adhered the stamped panel (3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock) to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Blueberry Bushel Card Stock mat and then onto a Whisper White Card Stock card base. And, finally, we added some Basic Rhinestone Jewels to the flower centers.

I have one more card made with the "Detailed with Love" stamp set that I'll be sharing tomorrow. Come on back to see it. In the meantime, keep reading for Stampin' Up's awesome specials for the month of July!












Product List 
 

July 2018 Special Offers

Wow! Stampin’ Up is pulling out all the stops for the month of July. Please read below for the two FUN specials we’re offering!


You know you love Stampin’ Up’s Designer Series Papers and you know you love getting a bargain. What could be better than getting a FREE DSP package? Contact me for more details!
 

The second special is so awesome I can’t contain myself!! Stampin’ Up hasn’t offered this in a long time. You know you love Stampin’ Up because of the colors. Well, look at this!

Contact me today to get more info on this awesome deal when you join my Stampin' Up team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment