Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Amazing Wishes

#stampinup   faithfulinkspirations   Sometimes less is more. That's that case with cards we in the "business" like to call CAS, or clean and simple. Today's card is just that--more, because it's clean and simple. (Or should I say it's extra?)

We made a set of four cards using the "Big Wishes" stamp set and Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper at the Proverbial Stampers & Friends new catalog gathering. That's the name of my "upline" group. I'd love it if you'd join my "downline" group--and during July, you'll get an extra, extra FREE gift! Keep reading for the great offer at the end of the blog--and contact me to get started on your own stampin' business!
This card is super easy to make. We started by stamping a sentiment from the "Big Wishes" set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto the upper corner of a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel. Isn't that font divine?! We adhered a 3" square of Tranquil Tide DSP to this panel and then adhered it to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Basic Black Card Stock mat. We wrapped a length of Basic Black Shimmer Ribbon (my fave!) around before adhering everything to a Balmy Blue Card Stock card base. For a finishing touch, we added two black Faceted Dots. So fun! 











Product List

July 2018 Special Offers
 

Wow! Stampin’ Up is pulling out all the stops for the month of July. Please read below for the two FUN specials we’re offering!

You know you love Stampin’ Up’s Designer Series Papers and you know you love getting a bargain. What could be better than getting a FREE DSP package? Contact me for more details!
 

The second special is so awesome I can’t contain myself!! Stampin’ Up hasn’t offered this in a long time. You know you love Stampin’ Up because of the colors. Well, look at this!

Contact me today to get more info on this awesome deal when you join my Stampin' Up team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment