Thursday, July 12, 2018

Thank You, Darling

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   If you've followed my blog, you may have "heard" me "say" once or twice that I love it when a plan comes together. I do. I love it when I gather a bunch of supplies--a stamp set, some ink, a punch or two, some yummy designer series paper, and ribbon--and put them all together into a card. I love each of the elements of a card as their own entities (just like I love each of my children) but I also love it when the elements fit together so perfectly (and maybe that's where I'll conclude my children metaphor, 'cause I'm not so sure they fit together perfectly quite yet, but they're getting there as they all approach adulthood.)

Today's card was the last of four that we made at the Proverbial Stampers & Friends new catalog event using the Darling Label Punch Box kit and my current favorite Twinkle Twinkle Designer Series Paper. I love each element used to make this card and I love the way the designer put everything together perfectly into this card for us to re-create!
We stamped an image from the "Darling Label" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and punched it out with the Darling Label Punch. We adhered this to a Pool Party Card Stock circle punched with the 1-3/4" Circle Punch. Then we used Light and Dark Pool Party and Light and Dark Old Olive Stampin' Blends to color the image.

Next, we adhered a 3-3/4" square of Twinkle Twinkle DSP to a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel and then onto a 4" by 5-1/4" Night of Navy mat. We wrapped a length of Whisper White Classic Weave Ribbon around this before adhering it to a Pool Party Card Stock card base. We adhered the colored image to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. The elements of this card come together to make a really pretty card, don't you think?!

Keep reading to "hear" all about Stampin' Up's specials for July--including a buy-3-get-1-FREE DSP offer!











Product List 
 
July 2018 Special Offers
 

Wow! Stampin’ Up is pulling out all the stops for the month of July. Please read below for the two FUN specials we’re offering!

You know you love Stampin’ Up’s Designer Series Papers and you know you love getting a bargain. What could be better than getting a FREE DSP package? Contact me for more details!
 

The second special is so awesome I can’t contain myself!! Stampin’ Up hasn’t offered this in a long time. You know you love Stampin’ Up because of the colors. Well, look at this!

Contact me today to get more info on this awesome deal when you join my Stampin' Up team!!

No comments:

Post a Comment