Friday, July 17, 2020

Happiest Day

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  How's your summer going? I'm having a relaxing time, spending most days at home around the house. I'm working a little bit more each week and, man, it's hard to get back into the swing of things. But I'm making the best of the situation and enjoying the time to myself.

Whenever I have time to myself, I'm in my craft room, but I'm not feeling as creative as I used to be. I think my mind is telling me that I have all the time in the world and I can do that--whatever "that" is--later. I'm realizing that I need deadlines! Do you feel like that?

Anyway, I have a fun card to share with you today. It uses the new "Happiest of Birthdays" stamp set on page 103 of the annual catalog and it's paired with the fun Playing with Patterns Designer Series Paper, Ribbon, and Resin Dots--from the Playing with Patterns Suite on page 100. Look at this sweet card!
I started with a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White Card Stock panel. I adhered two 2-1/4" by 3-1/4" pieces of Playing with Patterns 6" by 6" DSP. Then I wrapped a length of the striped Purple Posy ribbon from the Playing with Patterns Ribbon Combo Pack around the gap between the DSP and tied it into a pretty knot. I adhered this to a Purple Posy Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Happiest of Birthdays" stamp set in Coastal Cabana Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies. I adhered this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For a finishing touch, I added three Playing with Patterns Resin Dots. Aren't they adorable? They remind me of candy dots!

You can purchase everything you need to make this card by clicking on the thumbnails below and you'll go directly to my online store.

Have a wonderful weekend! Stay healthy! Stay safe!
 



Product List







No comments:

Post a Comment