Thursday, July 30, 2020

You Got This!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Stampin' Up's "Ridiculously Awesome" stamp set is so much fun! I love the bold sentiments in this set. I love that the set was designed by Stampin' Up CEO Sara Douglass' husband Sean. Stampin' Up really is a family affair--another thing I love about "working" for this company. What's that they say? If you love what you do, you'll never work a day in your life! I love Stampin' Up! It's the best side-hustle!

Today's card is so fun! I started with a Night of Navy Card Stock card base. I added a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White Card Stock mat and then adhered a 3-3/4" by 5" Bermuda Bay Card Stock panel on top.
Next, I stamped two stars in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink at the corners of the Bermuda panel and then I adhered three 1" by 3" strips of Artistry Blooms Designer Series Paper to the card. I stamped the "You Got This" sentiment from the "Ridiculously Awesome" set in Tuxedo Black onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. PROTIP: You can stamp the sentiment into the center of the Whisper White mat and cut it out before you assemble the card!

I adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. Then I tied a knot in a length of Black Glittered Organdy Ribbon and adhered this to the card with a Mini Glue Dot. To finish the card with a little bling, I added three Artistry Blooms Sequins. So fun!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment