Friday, July 10, 2020

Textured Hello

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I've got another cute card for you today that uses the wonderful In Good Taste Designer Series Paper that I'm in love with. There are so many textures in this paper and it is so versatile that I reach for it for almost every card. Take a look at the set of papers.

Today's card mixes the petal pink sheet with one of the wood grain sheets and uses a sentiment from the "Tasteful Touches" stamp set.
I started with a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White Card Stock panel and adhered two 1-1/4" by 2" wood grain pieces and two 1-1/4" by 2" petal pink textures pieces from the In Good Taste DSP. Then I adhered the panel to a Petal Pink Card Stock card base.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Tasteful Touches" stamp set in Early Espresso Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with one of the Tasteful Labels Dies. I adhered a length of Early Espresso Faux Suede Trim to the back of the label and then adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. I finished the card by adding three Gilded Gems.

Remember, you can purchase the "Tasteful Touches" bundle (154098)--which is the stamp set and Tasteful Labels Dies--for 10% off the price of purchasing them separately. Or, you can just do what I did and order the entire In Good Taste Suite with just one item number (154147)!

Stay healthy! Stay safe! 






 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment