Monday, January 11, 2021

Garden Inspiration

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   One of the first sets we Stampin' Up demonstrators could order from the new January to June Mini Catalog was the "Dragonfly Gardens" set and coordinating Dragonflies Punch.  We used this set during our virtual company-wide gathering to make several cards. I've fallen in love with this set and the Dandy Garden 6" by 6" Designer Series Paper. I hope you will, too, because I'm going to feature this set all week long! It's a week of dragonflies. Let's take a look at the first card.

I started by stamping the floral image from the "Dragonfly Gardens" stamp set in Mossy Meadow Ink onto a 4" by 5-1/4" Basic Gray Card Stock Panel. I also stamped a sentiment from this set in the bottom left corner. Next, I adhered three 2" squares of the Dandy Garden DSP directly to the card. I wrapped a length of Mossy Meadow Braided Ribbon Trim around this and then adhered it to a Blackberry Bliss Card Stock card base.

For the finishing touch, I used the Dragonflies Punch to punch three small dragonflies out of Basic White Card Stock and adhered them to the card with Mini Glue Dots.

This card is so sweet and so simple to make. You can get everything you need by clicking on one of he thumbnails below which will take you to my online store. The "Dragonfly Gardens" stamp set and Dragonflies Punch can be purchased in a bundle, saving you 15% off the price of purchasing them separately. All these products are part of the Dandy Garden Suite on pages 24 through 27 of the January to June Mini Catalog. Oh! And with a $50 purchase during Sale-A-Bration--you can earn FREE product! Ask me how!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment