Thursday, January 7, 2021

Just Sayin'

#stampinup  #faithfulinkspirations  "Just sayin'" or "JS"--that's one of the phrases that I probably (over)use the most! It fits so many occasions and situations. It's a shrug with words. Today's card has a more serious variation on that theme and it comes from the simply gorgeous Fine Art Floral Suite of products on pages 32-34 of the January to June Mini Catalog. Go take a look! I'll wait!

This card showcases the "Art Gallery" stamp set--the large flowers are stamped in Bumblebee Ink onto a 3-3/4" by 5" Bumblebee Card Stock panel. And it features the fun Floral Gallery Dies--and the "just want to say" large die-cut words. I cut these from a Gold Foil Sheet. And I didn't stop there. This card also features the absolutely stunning Fine Art Floral Designer Series Paper! Its so, so yummy!

The card base is Blackberry Bliss Card Stock, onto which I adhered a 4" by 5-1/4" Basic White Card Stock mat. On top of that, I adhered the stamped Bumblebee Card Stock panel. I adhered a thin strip of Gold Foil and a 1" by 5" strip of Fine Art Floral DSP. I adhered the die-cut letters directly to the card using Multi-Purpose Liquid Glue.

For a finishing touch, I added three Gold Glitter Enamel Dots. So simple and so pretty, don't you think?

Tomorrow's card was made by my BFF for my birthday. It's super cute. You won't want to miss it, so come on back and see!

Stay healthy! Stay safe!







Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment