Friday, January 8, 2021

A Sweet Birthday

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #saleabration2021           I recently celebrated my birthday and, of course, my BFF and fellow Stampin' Up demonstrator made me a wonderful card using new product from the January to June Mini and the Sale-a-Bration catalogs. My BFF is super talented and I'm always thrilled with the cards she makes for me. I couldn't wait to share it with you, too!

My BFF used the "Sweet Strawberry" stamp set and coordinating Strawberry Builder Punch on page 44 of the Jan-June Mini. You can purchase those together as a bundle and save 10% off the price of purchasing them separately. I love a bundled deal! She also used the super cute Berry Delightful Designer Series Paper that you can earn for FREE--along with the "Berry Blessings" stamp set--with a $100 purchase during Sale-a-Bration! My BFF's double Z-fold card was inspired by this card made by Anne Marie Hile. (Anne Marie has helpfully included instructions for making a double Z-fold card!!) Here's the card my BFF made for me!

My BFF used Pacific Point Card Stock for the card base and Real Red Card Stock for the Z-fold. And she used Basic White Card Stock for the panels. 

On the front of the card, she stamped the strawberry flowers and vine in Granny Apple Green Ink. She stamped four strawberries in Real Red Ink onto Real Red Card Stock and punched them out with the Strawberry Builder Punch. She adhered two strawberries directly to the card and folded two others in half and adhered the centers, at the fold, to the card--giving the strawberries some dimension. She stamped the strawberry tops in Granny Apple Green Ink onto Granny Apple Green Card Stock and punched them out with the Strawberry Builder punch and adhered them directly to the card.

For the label, she stamped a sentiment from the "Sweet Strawberry" set in Versamark Ink onto Pacific Point Card Stock and used White Stampin' Emboss Powder to heat emboss it. She cut the label out with one of the Painted Labels Dies and adhered it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

She also decorated the envelope with some more of the Berry Delightful DSP and a stamped strawberry. So totally adorable!

I hope you enjoyed my full week of projects! I'm going to try to do better sharing my work during 2021, so please check back often. I'd love to be your Stampin' Up demonstrator! Please get in touch with me for any of your stampin' needs. Remember, you can always click on one of the thumbnails below and you'll go straight to my online store where you can place your order.

Stay healthy! Stay safe!


 





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment