Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Mosaic Birthday

I haven't played in the Nacho Average Challenge in a while. I think I've mentioned that I have trouble with the space-time continuum and I can never seem to remember when I need to post a card to the Nacho challenge blog. I seem to always just miss the deadline. But this time, I'm ready!!

This week it's a sweet color combination!



I haven't used the "Mosaic Madness" stamp set in a long time, so it's about time I pulled it out. I stamped one mosaic in each of the colors: Blushing Bride, So Saffron, and Pool Party and punched them out with the Mosaic Punch. I ran a mat of Whisper White through the Big Shot with the Modern Mosaic embossing folder. I added a length of Pool Party 1/4" Cotton Ribbon and a sentiment from the "And Many More" set. A few basic rhinestones and we're done!!


Product List
132733s
Mosaic Madness Clear Bundle
[132733]
$29.50

4 comments:

  1. Great card, Kathy! Fun use of the colors. I'm so glad that you were able to play along with us at Nacho Average Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty use of the colors! I love this set--I think I'll pull it out and play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! I like all the white space, which is weird to say about a color challenge card but it looks great! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card Kathy! It's great that you joined us once again at Nacho Average Challenges with your card. Hope you will join us again.

    ReplyDelete