Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Paper Pumpkin to the Rescue!

Hoo-boy! I've come down with a nagging cold. It's not bad, but all I want to do is curl up in bed and sleep until it goes away. Unfortunately, I have a big project at work and I don't have the luxury to take sick leave this week. By the time I got home tonight, I was exhausted, but I still wanted to make sure I had something for my blog! Paper Pumpkin to the rescue!

This month's projects are super cute! The blessing about Paper Pumpkin is that I don't have to think about a design--the kit has everything I need to make some cute projects and all I have to do is follow the instructions!

The kit is called "Sew You" and there's a little stitching involved which makes the final project Sew Cute (see what I did there?)! Here's a close up so you can see the stitching.


And here's the card put together. I stamped on the inside and added one of the Pool Party epoxy stickers. You get so many accessories with each Paper Pumpkin kit! (I don't know why the picture has a pink tint.)


Watch the video to see everything you get in the kit. And stay tuned tomorrow for a stepped up card using this kit and some other basic supplies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment