Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Stepped Up Sew You

Paper Pumpkin comes to the rescue for a second day while I'm sneezing and sniffing and trying to get over this cold. Aren't you glad you can't catch a cold from your computer?

I used some of the elements from the March Paper Pumpkin kit, "Sew You" and added some of my own supplies to make a stepped up version of the card.

I started with a Pool Party card base and embossed it with the Large Polka Dot embossing folder. I cut one of the pre-printed cards from the Paper Pumpkin kit to make a patterned panel and mounted that on to a piece of Basic Black. I wrapped that piece with a length of Pool Party 1/4" Cotton Ribbon. Then I used the word bubble element from the kit, stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment in Basic Black and stitched up the "you." I added a Pool Party epoxy star from the kit to finish the card. Quick and easy--stepped up! 

And now I can get a little rest and nurse this cold!


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment