Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Build a Birthday

#stampinup  I think I've mentioned that when I first saw the "Build A Birthday" stamp set on the pre-order, my first thought was, "Meh." Boy! Was I wrong! I saw so many cute samples using this set that I had to have it--and put it on my next order!

Lyssa Zwolenak's card was the one that won me over to the "Build A Birthday" stamp set. I had to have the set and I had to CASE it for a birthday card stamp-a-stack because it's so stinkin' cute! Lyssa used Delightful Dijon for her card base, but I switched mine to Tip Top Taupe and added a Watermelon Wonder mat. Lyssa also added some Tip Top Taupe Dotted Lace Ribbon and Linen Thread to her design. I opted to do without.

This set is so easy to use and to line up the cake layers--it's photopolymer, so you can see right through the stamps. This card uses 4 of the 5 new In-Colors: Tip Top Taupe, Watermelon Wonder, Delightful Dijon, and Cucumber Crush.

Just like Lyssa, I punched a few flowers with one of the Itty Bitty Accents Punch Pack punches and added them to the cake with glue dots. Then I added a few Basic Pearls to the design.

So cute! Thanks for inspiring me--again--Lyssa!



Product List
103683s
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment