Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Sensational Single Stamps

#stampinup   While I'm having the time of my life at the Stampin' Up Convention in Salt Lake City, I thought I'd share the cards I made for the organized swaps. Stampers swap cards all over SLC--at the airport, at hotels, in restaurants, and at convention. There are "general" swaps where you just swap with anyone and everyone and there are organized swaps. Someone hosts a swap around a certain theme, we sign up for the swap and agree to make a set number of cards according to the swap rules. I'm participating in 4 organized swaps.

The first swap is called Denise's Sensational Single Stamp Swap. The rules have us choose one of the many single stamps in the catalog. That's it. I like simple rules. I chose the "Get Well Soup" set.

I started with a Pacific Point card base and embossed it with the Large Polka Dot Embossing folder.

I stamped the "Get Well Soup" stamp in Night of Navy onto Whisper White and cut it out with an oval from the Ovals Collection Framelits. I stamped the bowl in Night of Navy onto a piece of Bohemian Designer series paper and fussy cut it. I adhered this to the bowl.

I also cut a piece of Night of Navy card stock with the largest Deco Label Framelit and adhered it to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals. I then adhered the oval to the card with Dimensionals.

Finally, I cut a heart from Silver Glimmer paper with one of the framelits from the Circle Card Thinlit and adhered it to the card with, you guessed it, a Dimensional.

I'll post some of my favorite swap cards when I come home from convention. I'm always inspired by what I receive in return for my swaps--I know you will be, too! 





Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment