Thursday, February 11, 2016

Going, Going...

#stampinup   #saleabration2016   Stampin' Up's Sale-a-Bration promotional materials featured a wonderful card made with the soon-to-be-gone-forever Perfectly Artistic Designer Series Paper. I wanted to CASE the card before this gorgeous paper retires.

This simple design is so pretty and so easy to create. I started with a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base and stamped a sentiment from the "One Big Meaning" stamp set in Basic Black Archival Ink

Next, I cut a 3" x 2.5" piece of Whisper White card stock onto which I would adhere my banners. Then I used the Banner Punch to punch a bunch of banners from the Bermuda Bay and Mint Macaron sheets of the DSP. I adhered these in rows onto the Whisper White piece using Snail Adhesive. Once I'd filled the piece, I tied some Whisper White Baker's twine around the top and adhered it to the card base with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

I finished the card by adhering some sequins I had left over from the "Watercolor Wishes" all-inclusive card kit. I used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to adhere the sequins--I just love that glue!

Isn't this card gorgeous??!!

You only have until midnight (mountain time) on Monday February 15, 2016, to place a $50 order and get this fabulous DSP as your FREE Sale-a-Bration item. But don't fear, I've created a second card using the Wildflower Fields DSP from the SAB brochure. 


You still have until the end of Sale-a-Bration to get this fabulous DSP. But you need to hurry because Sale-a-Bration ends on March 31, 2016, and then these wonderful items will be gone forever. Contact me today to place an order!!

Product List
133519s
[133519]
$13.00

Product List
133519s
[133519]
$13.00

No comments:

Post a Comment