Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Hello Sunshine Paper Pumpkin Kit

#stampinup   #paperpumpkin   Oh my goodness! The February 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit is adorable!! Not only are the cards super cute, but the printed envelopes are fabulous!! I love the fact that the Paper Pumpkin kits are all-inclusive. You get all the supplies to make the cards, an exclusive stamp set, and at least one Stampin' Dot Ink Pad.

The 3-month Paper Pumpkin prepaid subscription is on sale! The regular price is $59.85 for 3 months ($19.95 per month, including shipping). During Sale-A-Bration, you get 3 months for $55 PLUS, you instantly qualify for a FREE Sale-A-Bration item!

Just click on the "Shop Online 24/7" button over there on the right side of my blog, enter item number 137859 and the item number of your FREE Sale-A-Bration item. Once you submit your order, you'll get a code to enter on the Paper Pumpkin website, which you can reach on the left side of my blog. I can always help you place your order!

Here are the cards I assembled in 30 minutes. I made all birthday cards because #imbringingbirthdaysback !



And here's the video that shows everything you get in a kit.



Hurry! Sale-A-Bration ends March 31, 2016. You won't want to miss out on this fabulous deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment