Monday, January 23, 2017

A Great Birthday

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I recently celebrated a big birthday.  I don't know how I got to be this old.  I still feel like a teenager--well, in my head.  My joints are telling a different story.  I didn't want anything big and fancy, so my wonderful husband arranged for a group of our friends to meet at a new Mediterranean restaurant.  It was a great way to celebrate my birthday!


I got a few gifts, too, which were not expected, but absolutely appreciated!  I wanted to send thank you notes to my friends who came out to celebrate with me.  I grabbed the "All Things Thanks" stamp set and was thrilled to see that there was a perfect sentiment for a birthday thank you card!

I started with a strip of the Party Animal Designer Series Paper.  I'm so glad this DSP includes Pacific Point.  I love that color, but I rarely to work with it.  I also love how it pairs with Emerald Envy!  I adhered a 1-1/2" by 5" strip of the DSP to a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White panel.  I stamped the sentiment--"thank you for making my birthday happy"--in Pacific Point near the bottom right of the Whisper White panel.  I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" piece of Emerald Envy Card Stock.

To finish the card, I tied a length of Emerald Envy 1/8" Taffeta Ribbon around the bottom of the panel and then adhered this to a lengthwise-cut Pacific Point Card Stock card base.



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment