Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Pretty in Mint

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations  There are so many wonderful stamp sets and bundles in the Occasions Catalog, that I'm hard pressed to choose my favorite.  Good thing for me that I'm a Stampin' Up demonstrator, so I can buy everything I want (within reason) and I get to apply my discount!

You, too, could be a demonstrator!  Signing up during Sale-a-Bration (now through March 31, 2017) comes with a signing bonus.  Not only do you get the usual $125 of Stampin' Up product for only $99 (plus all the demonstrator supplies you'd need to start your business), but during Sale-a-Bration you ALSO get to choose two stamp sets from the Annual catalog or the Occasions Catalog!! So if you've got $100 worth of items on your wish list, you should sign up to be a demo!  Click on the tab above or contact me for more information.

The Succulent Garden suite is one of my (many) favorites in the Occasions Catalog.  I love the Succulent Garden Designer Series Paper that features many of my favorite colors.  And I love the Oh So Succulent Bundle that includes the "Oh So Succulent" stamp set and matching Succulent Framelits Dies.

You don't need the framelits to make today's quick and easy card.  I just used the two-step stamps to make the flowers.  I made 25 of these cards to swap at my upline's Occasions Catalog kick-off party.  I was done in a little more than an hour.

I started with a Mint Macaron Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise, and added a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Old Olive Panel.  I cut a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Whisper White and added a 1" by 3-3/4" piece of the Succulent Garden DSP at the bottom.  Since the "Oh So Succulent" stamps are photopolymer, it was easy to see where to stamp the sentiment in Old Olive, just above the DSP.  I left room for the White Metallic Ribbon that is FREE with a $50 purchase during SAB.

Next, I stamped the two larger flowers in Mint Macaron.  I stamped them off the side of the card stock because I wanted them to look like falling, cascading flowers. Then I inked up the outline stamp with Old Olive Ink and aligned it so that it was perfectly placed.  I inked a smaller outline flower in Old Olive and added that to the card.  Easy peasy, and so pretty, if I say so myself, and I do!!

If you love this bundle, too, you can purchase it during Sale-a-Bration and be nearly to the $50 mark for a FREE product.  All you'd have to add is some Stampin' Dimensionals and you'd be all set.  But I know you're gonna wanna add more stuff!!  That's cool, because you can choose a FREE SAB item with every $50 you spend!!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment