Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Camp Treats

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   The "Cool Treats" stamp set from the Occasions catalog is super popular.  Everyone loves it!  It's especially fun paired with the Tasty Treats Specialty Series Paper and Washi Tape.  But I think my favorite item from the Cool Treats Suite is the Sprinkle Embellishments.  There's all kinds of fun in that little box--several sizes and colors and shapes of sequins and little bitty baby pearls.  These embellishments make a cute card even cuter!!  See what I mean?!
I stamped the top portion of the ice cream treat in Calypso Coral onto a 3" square of Whisper White Card Stock.  I added a Crumb Cake stick and Watermelon Wonder "drips" to complete the ice cream treat.  I stamped "happiest birthday" in Watermelon Wonder Ink.  I adhered this to a 3-1/8" square of Watermelon Wonder Card Stock and then added two strips of Tasty Treats Washi Tape.

I adhered a 5" by 3-3/4" piece of Tasty Treats DSP to a 5-1/8" by 3-7/8" Watermelon Wonder mat and then wrapped a length of 5/8" Mini Striped Watermelon Ribbon around.  I adhered this to a Pool Party Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise.  I adhered the stamped piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For my final fun touch, I used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to put 4 dots of glue onto the stamped piece and then added four fun Sprinkles Embellishments.

All the guests at our annual Sale-a-Bration stamp camp loved this card--and who wouldn't?! It's one tasty camp treat of a card!
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment