Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Cdelebrate You!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Today's card is a quick and easy birthday card--but just because it's quick and easy, doesn't mean there isn't a lot of sweet detail to it.

I stamped the balloon outline from the "Birthday Bright" stamp set in Watermelon Wonder onto a 2-3/4" by 3-3/4" Whisper White panel.  I filled in the balloon with Smoky Slate polka dots from the same set.  I adhered this panel onto a 2-7/8" by 3-7/8" piece of Smoky Slate Card Stock.

Next, I stamped the banner in Smoky Slate onto a Whisper White scrap and "celebrate" in Watermelon Wonder.  I cut out this banner with one of the Bunch of Banners Framelits and adhered it to the stamped panel with Stampin' Dimensionals.  I tied a length of Whisper White ribbon from the So Succulent Ribbon Combo Pack around the panel and set it aside.

I adhered a 2" x 5-1/4" strip of Tasty Treats Specialty Designer Series Paper to a Watermelon Wonder Card Stock card base.  Then, I adhered half a Lace Doily to the card, and finally, the stamped panel.

See? I told you:  it might be quick and easy, but this card has a lot of sweet detail!

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment