Friday, February 24, 2017

Party On, Dude!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I had a "card part" sitting on my desk that was just calling to be finished.  I had made a sample card to demonstrate at a workshop and then I made an extra base.  It was a half sheet of Pacific Point Card Stock, cut lengthwise, with a mat of striped Party Animal Designer Series Paper.  It sat for several weeks until I was inspired to use it.

I cut a piece of Crushed Curry Card Stock with the largest of the Pop-Up Balloon Framelits.  I then cut away everything except the three balloons, the banner, and the strings.  I used that as a template to build the elements of the card.  I cut three balloons with the Pop-Up Balloon Framelits--one in Whisper White, one in Pacific Point, and one in Emerald Envy.  I adhered these to the Crushed Curry template using the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.  

Next, I ran a strip of Whisper White through the Big Shot, placing it so that just the banner from the largest framelit would be cut.  I fussy cut the banner and stamped the sentiment from the "Birthday Adventures" stamp set in Pacific Point.  I adhered this to the Crushed Curry template, so that just a bit of the Crushed Curry peeks out.

I also cut a Pacific Point bow from one of the Pop-Up Balloon Framelits and adhered this to the template with the Fine-Tip Glue Pen.

Once all the elements were attached to the template, I adhered the template to the card by placing two Stampin' Dimensionals behind each balloon and three Stampin' Dimensionals behind the banner.  I used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen once again to attach the bow directly to the card.  And now it's time to party on, dude!
 

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment