Monday, June 5, 2017

Bold & Vertical Greetings

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I thought I'd continue the "something old, something new" theme from yesterday's Creation Station blog hop forward one day because I was of a mind to use the "Vertical Greetings" stamp set.  Sometimes the stamps just call to you, KWIM?  I was looking for a bright color to pair with the new Lemon Lime Twist In Color and I think I found the match--Pacific Point!

I used Pacific Point ink for the sentiment and I used my Stamp-a-Ma-Jig to position the it along the right side of the card. Next, I stamped the tree in Early Espresso, which is quite a bold color paired with these two, don't you think?  Then, I stamped the tree top in Pacific Point and fussy cut it. I adhered the tree top to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I wanted to keep the design clean and simple, so I didn't use any embellishments (I know!). I adhered the stamped panel to a Lemon Lime mat and then onto a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base and that's it!

I'm really liking this color combo--I'm going to look for other opportunities to use it!

 

Product List 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment