Monday, June 12, 2017

Patchwork Birthday

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   Stampin' Up demonstrators receive a quarterly magazine called Stampin' Success that gives us business ideas and encouragement and shows several techniques that we can demonstrate.  One featured article each quarter is called "CASEing: Copy and Share Everything." The article shows a card from the catalog and another card based on it. Well, I fell in love with the catalog card and had to CASE one of my own. The original card is on page 80 of the 2017-18 annual catalog. Here's mine.
I cut four 2" by 3" pieces of the gorgeous Daisy Delight Designer Series Paper and arranged and adhered these on a 3-3/4" by 5" piece of Whisper White Card Stock. I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" piece of Old Olive Card Stock.  Next, I wrapped a length of the new Whisper White Classic Weave Ribbon around this piece before adhering it to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base.

I stamped the "Stylized Birthday" stamp in Old Olive onto Whisper White and cut it out with an oval framelit from the Stitched Framelits collection.  I cut a Delicate White Doily in half and adhered it to the back of the oval before adhering it to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The DSP really makes this card--and the embellishments take the card to the next, sweet level!

If you want to receive the wonderful Stampin' Success magazine every quarter you can join my team and become a Stampin' Up demonstrator. Click on the link under the banner above or shoot me an email and let's talk!!






Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment