Monday, October 8, 2018

Comfort & Joy

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I fell in love with the Timeless Tidings Project Kit when I saw it in the Holiday Catalog. I also love the matching stamp set, which is also called "Timeless Tidings." I must not have been alone in my love for this kit because sales exceeded what Stampin' Up had initially planned for and the kit is on back order until the end of October. But never fear--I found another way to use this great stamp set in the meantime!
I embossed a 5" by 2" strip of Mossy Meadow Card Stock with the awesome Tin Tile Embossing Folder. Isn't it gorgeous? I cut a 5" by 2" strip of plaid Festive Farmhouse Designer Series Paper and adhered it to the right side of a 3-3/4" by 5" Very Vanilla Card Stock mat. I adhered the Mossy Meadow embossed piece on the left side and then adhered everything to a Cherry Cobbler Card Stock card base.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Timeless Tidings" stamp set in Cherry Cobbler Ink onto Very Vanilla Card Stock and cut it out with a circle Stitched Shapes Framelit. I adhered this to a scalloped Cherry Cobbler piece that I cut with one of the Layering Circles Framelits. I adhered this piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

For a finishing touch, a tied a bow in a length of Mossy Meadow Cotton Twine from the Festive Farmhouse Cotton Twine pack. I added this to the card with a Glue Dot.
This card really speaks to the comfort of the season. It feels quite homespun to me--and it was a cinch to make!!









 
Product List
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

No comments:

Post a Comment