Monday, October 1, 2018

Here Comes Mrs. Claus

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I'm in a Christmas card making mood these days as I get ready for my October Christmas card stamp-a-stack. I've got some really cute cards to show you this week as you get geared up for Christmas! It's only 2-1/2 months away!! Remember, if you need Christmas card making supplies, all the products I use on my cards are linked at the bottom of my blog posts.

I always get excited when Stampin' Up releases its holiday catalog. There are so many styles of stamps to choose from. My personal style is eclectic: I like them all! I like traditional. I like a more modern take on Christmas. And I especially like whimsical. If you have a need for whimsy, the "Signs of Santa" set, coordinating Santa's Signpost Framelit Dies and Santa's Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper are for you. Just look at this adorable card!

I love it when the framelit dies match the stamped images and the images on the DSP! I cut Mrs. Claus with her matching framelit die and I fussy cut Santa and his elves from the Santa's Workshop Specialty DSP.  I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere these cut-outs to a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel. I used two of the sentiment stamps from the "Signs of Santa" set--I placed them on the same acrylic block--to stamp the sentiment in Poppy Parade Ink. I adhered this panel to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Garden Green Card Stock mat.

Next, I wrapped a length of Poppy Parade 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon around these pieces before adhering them to a Poppy Parade Card Stock card base. Isn't this the cutest card?

Later this week, I'll have a couple more cards made with products from the Santa's Workshop Suite on pages 18 & 19 of the holiday catalog, so be sure to stop back and see what's cooking on my blog!













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment