Friday, October 5, 2018

Elves in the House!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   On Monday and Wednesday I shared two cute cards that I made using products from the Santa's Workshop Suite. I saved the best for last. I think today's card is uber adorbs! Lookie!

I used the Santa's Signpost Framelits to cut the elves out of the Santa's Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper. I love how the framelits match both the DSP and the stamped images in the "Signs of Santa" stamp set! These elves are so cute! The "specialty" on this paper is that the trim on the elves' hats is flocked. Fun!

To make this card, I embossed a 3-3/4" by 5" Whisper White Card Stock panel with the Swirls and Curls Embossing Folder. I adhered this to a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Garden Green Card Stock mat and then onto a Poppy Parade Card Stock card base.

I used Snail Adhesive to adhere the elves to the card, but you could use Stampin' Dimensionals if you wanted a bit more, you know, dimension.  Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "Mistletoe Season" stamp set in Poppy Parade Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock and cut it out with an oval Stitched Shapes Framelit. I adhered this to a scalloped Garden Green oval that I cut with one of the Layering Ovals Framelits. I added this to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. 

To finish the card with some fun elements, I added two Santa's Workshop Enamel Shapes to the sentiment piece. It's uber adorbs, right?














Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment