Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Christmas Cuteness

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #ChristmasInAugust   Oh my goodness! I have the cutest card to show you today! I used the "Merry Moose" stamp set and matching Moose Punch from the upcoming Holiday Catalog. You only have to wait a few more days until the Holiday Catalog goes live to customers on September 1st. And you're gonna want this bundle! Look at this cuteness!

I started by punching the moose out of a sheet of Wrapped in Plaid 6" by 6" Specialty Designer Series Paper. I used mini Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere him to a Whisper White Card Stock Element that I cut with one of the Stitched Nested Labels Dies. I stamped a sentiment from the "Merry Moose" set in Cherry Cobbler Ink at the bottom of the label.

Next, I embossed a 4" by 5-1/4" Shaded Spruce Card Stock panel with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I cut a 1-3/4" by 3-7/8" strip of the same Wrapped in Plaid DSP that I used for the moose and adhered it to a 2" by 4" Cherry Cobbler Card Stock strip. I wrapped a length of the gorgeous Shaded Spruce and Gold Striped Ribbon around this piece and adhered it directly to the embossed Shaded Spruce panel. Then I adhered everything to to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise.

Finally, I adhered the label to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and added three gold Metallic Pearls.

This card came together quickly and the end result makes me super happy. I love, love, LOVE this card, don't you?!








 
Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment