Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Merry & Bright

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #ChristmasInAugust   Since I'm still creating mock-ups of the Christmas cards I might be adding to my stamp-a-stack events, I thought I'd continue "Christmas in July" into August! Let's go!

Today's card is a simple design but it has loads of texture and sparkle. I used the Mosaic Mood Designer Series Paper as a placeholder for the new DSPs that will be in the Holiday Catalog in September, but I think I like this DSP and I think I might just keep it on the card. What do you think?

I embossed a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White Card Stock panel with the Curls & Swirls Embossing folder.  I used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere this to a Thick Whisper White Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise.

I cut a 4" by 2-1/2" strip of Gold Foil Sheet and adhered this to the card. I adhered a 4" by 2" strip of Mosaic Mood DSP to this piece. Next, I cut the "merry" word from a Gold Foil Sheet with one of the Merry Christmas dies. I used the Fine-Tip Glue Pen to adhere this to the card.

I stamped the word "Christmas" from the "Merry Christmas To All" stamp set in Versamark Ink onto a Whisper White scrap. I sprinkled on some Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder and set it with my Heat Tool. I cut this out with the Classic Label Punch--but I think I'll use the die from the Merry Christmas Dies for the "for real" card. I adhered this to the card with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

For a final bit of bling, I added four Red Rhinestones to the card.  I really like how this card turned out!



No comments:

Post a Comment