Sunday, August 4, 2019

Creation Station: Stampers Gone Wild



#stampinup   #creationstation   #faithfulinkspirations   Hey there, everyone! I hope you're having an awesome summer! Our family is getting ready to head for the hills for some quiet vacation time. We're renting a house at Deep Creek Lake, Maryland. There's tons to do--but we'll probably just hang at the house a view the wildlife from our deck. 

Speaking of wildlife, our August theme here at the Creation Station blog hop is “Stampers Gone Wild!” We're featuring animal and wildlife stamps. So I pulled out my "Animal Outing" set and got to work on a sliding pop-up window card.

I used various shades of gray and Whisper White almost exclusively. The card stock and ribbon are Gray Granite. I colored the hippo with Light and Dark Smoky Slate Stampin' Blends. I colored the bird with Light Pool Party and Light Daffodil Delight Blends. And I colored the tree branch with Light Shaded Spruce and Light Old Olive Blends. I added an extra mat to really frame this image.

For the surprise inside, I stamped the sentiment in Merry Merlot and added some hearts from the "Celebrate with Cake" stamp set in Merry Merlot, stamped off once, and Gray Granite.
If you'd like to try your own, I've added a tutorial to the tab above. Just click on the link next to the project (or any project) to get a step-by-step tutorial.

I hope you like my project and I know you'll love the project that Sara Langland has in store for you. She's amazingly talented--as is everyone on our design team.


https://sarasstampingspot.blogspot.com/2019/07/creation-station-august-blog-hop.html

Thanks for stopping by!








 
Product List

2 comments: