Thursday, August 1, 2019

Relax!

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #ThoughtfulThursday   What's the most thoughtful thing someone could say to you? Well, I think, "How about you sit down and relax and I'll take care of everything?" That would be sooo thoughtful. Today's card shares that sentiment and it would be perfect to give to the man in your life!

I stamped the image of the relaxing dude from the "A Good Man" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink onto Whisper White Card Stock. I cut it out with a square Stitched Shapes Die. I colored him with Light Balmy Blue, Light Pretty Peacock, Light Crumb Cake, and Ivory Stampin' Blends. I adhered this image to a Balmy Blue Card Stock mat.

Next, I stamped a sentiment from the "A Good Man" stamp set in Pretty Peacock Ink onto the bottom corner of a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White Card Stock panel. Then I embossed the panel with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered a 1-1/2" by 4" strip of striped Come Sail Away Designer Series paper to the middle and then wrapped some Whisper White Baker's Twine around  before adhering everything to a Balmy Blue Card Stock card base. And, finally, I adhered the stamped image to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Got some men in your life? The "A Good Man" stamp set is perfect for making cards for your guys!














Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment