Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Country Christmas

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #ChristmasInJuly   Although I don't normally like to use "traditional" red and green on my Christmas card designs, I thought I'd just go for it and see how I liked it--and I do like it! This is another prototype of one of the cards we'll be making during my annual Christmas card stamp-a-stack class. I like this card, but I think I'm going to make a couple of changes for the final card--especially since I didn't leave room for a sentiment!

I cut a Whisper White Card Stock rectangle with one of the Stitched Rectangles Dies. Then I stamped the pitcher and floral arrangement from the "Country Home" stamp set in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. I colored this with Light Smoky Slate, Light Shaded Spruce, Light Real Red, and Light Crumb Cake Stampin' Blends. I adhered this to a Shaded Spruce Card Stock mat that I cut with a larger Stitched Rectangle Die.

Next, I embossed a 4" by 5-1/4" Whisper White Card Stock mat with the Tin Tile 3D Embossing Folder. I adhered the stamped image to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals and then wrapped a length of Real Red Cotton Ribbon around these pieces before adhering everything to a Real Red Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise. Easy-peasy and very pretty!













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment