Monday, July 15, 2019

Taking it Easy

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #ManicMonday  I'm having more than a manic Monday--I'm having getting-ready-for-a-three-week-work-trip mania! I'm going be preparing most of my July posts ahead of time, so I won't be abandoning you while I'm away. For the most part, I'm going to be keeping up with my themes, but I'm going to switch up Wednesday's theme--you'll have to come back to see. And I'll be using some of the cards we made at the Proverbial Stampers & Friends new catalog gathering as well as cards I received during our group swap. So, you'll be having some guest designers, too.

Today's card is from the new catalog gathering. We made a set of four different cards from the "A Good Man" stamp set. I love the simplicity of this card--which makes it perfect for Manic Monday!

We stamped the image of the man lounging at the beach in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. We colored his shirt with a Light Pretty Peacock Stampin' Blend, his hat and pants with a Light Soft Suede Blend, his legs with an Ivory Stampin' Blend, and the shadows beneath his chair with a Light Crumb Cake Blend. We cut out the image with a circle Stitched Shape Die.

We also cut a Soft Suede Card Stock rectangle and a Crumb Cake Card Stock rectangle with a Stitched Rectangle Die. We wrapped some Linen Thread around the Soft Suede piece and adhered it directly to a Pretty Peacock Card Stock card base. We stamped a sentiment from the "A Good Man" stamp set onto the Crumb Cake piece in Pretty Peacock Ink and adhered this piece directly to the card.

Finally, we used Stampin' Dimensionals to adhere the circle image to the card. Quick and easy but a great card for that good man in your life!












Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment