Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Dashing into Christmas

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #ChristmasInJuly   Since I'm gone on my whirlwind business trip, I can't play along in challenges like I usually do on Wednesdays. So, instead, we're going to have "Christmas in July (and part of August)" on Wednesdays. I'm starting to plan my monthly Christmas card stamp-a-stacks, so I've begun working on some prototypes. Here's one I made with the "Dashing Deer" stamp set.

I embossed a 4" by 4" piece of Very Vanilla Card Stock with the Swirls & Curls Embossing Folder. I adhered a 1" by 4" strip of Gold Glimmer Paper to either edge of the square. I wrapped a length of Vanilla Metallic Edge Ribbon around and then adhered everything to a Merry Merlot Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise.

I cut the dashing deer from Merry Merlot Card Stock and adhered him to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Finally, I stamped "Merry" and "Christmas" from the "Merry Christmas to All" stamp set in Merry Merlot Ink onto Very Vanilla. I punched each word out with the Classic Label Punch and snipped the points off each end with my Paper Snips. I adhered these pieces to the card with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.









 
Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment