Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Classic Garage

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   #ProTipTuesday   Last week I share one of my favorite pro-tips for saving ribbon. Today I'm going to show you how to conserve your card stock with another of my favorite PROTIPs:  die-cut or punch shapes out of the center of your card stock mat layer.

I stamped a sentiment from "Geared Up Garage" in Versamark onto the center of a 3-7/8" by 5-1/8" Blueberry Bushel Card Stock mat. I added some Silver Stampin' Emboss Powder and set it with the Heat Tool. Then I cut out the sentiment with one of the Stitched Nestled Labels Dies.

My main panel for this card is a 3-3/4" by 5" Gray Granite Card Stock piece onto which I stamped the oil stain from the "Geared Up Garage" stamp set several times in Versamark and in Gray Granite Ink. I adhered that to the Blueberry Bushel mat and then onto a Basic Gray Card Stock card base, cut lengthwise.

On top of that, I built a collage by adhering gears that I cut from a Silver Foil Sheet using the Garage Gear Dies. I added the label with Stampin' Dimensionals and a few other silver gears with a combination of regular and Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

See? No one will notice that the mat has a hole in it when you place the main panel on top! I hope you'll try this way to conserve your card stock and I hope you're enjoying my weekly pro-tips!












tams# 34790

Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment