Friday, May 8, 2020

There's a Light

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   During these uncertain times, I think that the one thing we all have in common is the HOPE for a better future. I know we'll get there, but it seems so far away. We're all looking for that light at the end of the tunnel or that beacon of hope that we can cling to when we're feeling uncertain about the future. Thanks be to God that I have Him to lean on and for my church family. Having faith in God and that He will honor his promises is my light at the end of the tunnel--in good times and in not so good times.

Today's card is a beacon of light; a hope for strength during difficult times. It's made with the "High Tide" stamp set that will be carrying over to the new catalog.

I stamped the lighthouse image in Mossy Meadow Ink onto a 3-1/2" Very Vanilla Card Stock square. I added a sentiment in Early Espresso and the sand in Crumb Cake. I adhered this piece to a 3-3/4" Mossy Meadow Card Stock Square.

Next, I  cut a 4" by 5-1/4" piece of Mossy Meadow Come Sail Away Designer Series Paper (retiring). I love the map/chart image! I adhered a 1" by 5-1/4" strip of striped Mossy Meadow Come Sail Away DSP to this. I wrapped a length of Linen Ribbon from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack (retiring) around this and then adhered everything to a Thick Very Vanilla Card Stock card base. I tied on a length of Mossy Meadow Linen Thread, also from the Magnolia Lane Ribbon Combo Pack.

To finish the card, I adhered the stamped and matted image to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

I wish you all hope and faith during this time.

Stay safe! Stay healthy! Stay home!













Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment