Tuesday, May 19, 2020

Pretty Birthday

#stampinup   #faithfulinkspirations   I'm getting ready to hold my second Coffee & Cards Zoom session tomorrow morning. It went really well last week and my remote participants really enjoyed it. I'm planning something for June, so stay tuned for that!

We're using the "Itty Bitty Birthdays" stamp set for all four cards, but I've designed cards that are completely different in style. Tomorrow's card uses the sweet Best Dressed 6" by 6" Designer Series Paper (retiring) from the January to June mini catalog. I love this DSP so much! Have a look.

I started by embossing a 4" by 5-1/4" panel of Mint Macaron Card Stock with the Subtle Embossing Folder. I adhered this to a Pretty Peacock Card Stock card base. Next, I adhered a 2" by 5-1/4" strip of Best Dressed DSP to a 2-1/4" by 5-1/4" strip of Pretty Peacock Card Stock. I wrapped a length of Petal Pink Organdy Striped Ribbon around this piece before adhering it to the card front.

I stamped a sentiment from the "Itty Bitty Birthdays" stamp set in Pretty Peacock Ink onto Petal Pink Card Stock and punched it out with the Pretty Label Punch (retiring). I cut a circle from Pretty Peacock Card Stock with the smallest circle die from the Stitched Shapes Dies. I adhered the Petal Pink label to the Pretty Peacock circle and adhered this piece to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals.

Next, I fussy cut two of the perfume bottles from another piece of the Best Dressed DSP and adhered them to the card with Stampin' Dimensionals. For a finishing touch, I added three Pretty Peacock-colored Noble Peacock Rhinestones (retiring). 

Remember, the retiring product will be gone after June 2nd, but the embellishments are only available while supplies last. So, if you need these products, get them before they're gone forever!

Stay safe! Stay healthy!












Product List
Paper Snips
[103579]
$10.00

No comments:

Post a Comment