Friday, December 18, 2015

Missing You--Sneak Peek

#stampinup   Today I'm sharing the last of the Product Playground projects we made at this fall's Stampin' Up OnStage Local event. This card is made with the awesome "Botanical Gardens" suite of projects. 

First, we had a piece of the ever-so-pretty Botanical Gardens Designer Series Paper. It's beautiful on its own, but the coordinating stamp "Botanical Blooms" stamps set is meant to be stamped right on the DSP! Take a close look at the palm fronds--the veins are stamped onto the DSP. The centers of the flowers are also stamped with the stamp set--as are the veins in the large leaf at the bottom. So cool!!

Not only that, but this suite/stamp set comes with a coordinating set of Botanical Builder Framelit Dies. The flower on the left side is made using these dies and another sheet of the Botanical Gardens DSP. Notice how the Cajun Craze flower has dimension to it--that comes from the die. Love it!!

When I got home from the Stampin' Up event, I trimmed down the project pieces so they would fit onto a Mossy Meadow mat and then onto a Hello Honey card base. I also added a sentiment in Cajun Craze from the new "Happy Home" set.

I've gotta tell you that I didn't jump for joy over this set, but now that it's put together--I'm loving it!

It's not too early to schedule your Sale-a-Bration event with me. SAB starts on January 4th and runs through March 31st. Some of the SAB items are only available for the first half of the SAB period--and they'll be introducing new SAB items for the second half. So, you could schedule TWO SAB events with me!!! Just click on the "contact me" link under the banner and send me an email or give me a call. Lines are open!!

No comments:

Post a Comment