Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Seasonal Gift Card Holder.

#stampinup  Today I'm sharing the second of four projects I created for the Splitcoast Stampers Creative Crew December challenge. Our task was to create a scrapbook page about your favorite person or a gift for your favorite person. I chose to create a gift--rather, a gift card holder!

I saw this amazing idea on Patty Bennett's blog and I think she got the idea from her friend Cindee Wilkinson.  It's a brilliant idea and so easy to pull off.

I started with two coordinating sheets of Season of Cheer Designer Series Paper and ran them through the Big Shot with the Envelope Liner Framelits. I adhered them together with some Season of Cheer Washi Tape. I folded down the front flap and adhered it to the card with Snail Adhesive. Then, I ran a length of Whisper White Organza Ribbon around the card and under the flap and tied it into a festive bow.

Next, I stamped the Christmas sentiment from the "Among the Branches" stamp set in Real Red onto a Whisper White scrap and punched it out with the 2" Circle Punch. I punched a scrap of Mossy Meadow card stock with the 2-3/8" Scallop Circle Punch and adhered the sentiment onto it with Snail Adhesive.  I attached the label to the gift card holder with Stampin' Dimensionals.

See? I told you it was quick and easy! All the supplies to make these gift card holders are below. Just click on what you'd like to purchase and you'll go straight to my online store. Hurry, because the "Among the Branches" set retires at the end of this month and the Season of Cheer DSP and washi tape are only available while supplies last!!



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment